Our Marketing Research Process
- Customized to meet the needs of our client's company or organization, rather than "canned" or generalized.
- Specific to our client's unique industry, company or organizational characteristics, products and services, reputation and image, and markets served, rather than generic to a particular industry.
- Focused on the decisions our clients are facing, rather than based on broad industry trends or "expert opinions".
- Usable given the decisions our clients face, their company's characteristics, resources, and markets, and their timeline.
- Delivered as promised in a high-quality, usable format, on-time and within budget.
- Representative Telephone Surveys
- Web/ Email Surveys
- Intercept Interviews
- Internet - Based Research
- In - Depth Interviews
Markets and Industries that can be Served By Q 2 Serves`s Market Research Services.
Q 2 Serves provides marketing research services to clients located across the globe in a variety of industries. Much of our work is done in the Healthcare, Financial Services and Non-Profit sectors, but we have extensive experience in many other industries as well.
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Business Associations
- Elder Services
- Food Industry and Agriculture
- Governmental Departments and Agencies
- Manufacturing and Wholesale
- Non-Profit and Human Services
- Real Estate
- Political Campaigns
We Offer Customized Market Research Analysis, Reports and Presentations
Our marketing research reports and presentations are customized to meet our clients' specific requirements, and may include any or all of the following:
- Real-time tracking for key questions during data collection.
- Written or oral summaries designed for decision-makers who need results fast in a format that is brief, intelligent, and oriented toward action.
- Complete and detailed research reports outlining results in clear language with appropriate and understandable tables, graphs, maps, and supporting documentation.
- Graphic presentations (including custom files using software such as PowerPoint or Harvard Graphics that you can use to present results to additional groups in the future)
- Statistical documents such as cleaned, edited data files formatted for use internally, and other materials required by your marketing research staff or by vendors associated with your company or organization, such as advertising, marketing, or public relations agencies.
Q 2 Serves works with you so the entire market research & survey process, from initial design to the presentation of results at a final meeting, is both rewarding and action-oriented. We are not interested in producing documents that are visually appealing and fascinating but not useful-documents that sit on shelves or are never used by our clients. Our goal is to use the best marketing research methods to get the information you need to make the best decisions for your company or organization, and the evidence of our success is our extraordinary level of client satisfaction.
To know more about our Market Research Agency Services. Call us or reach us for business enquiries by filling out our Request For Proposal form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you dynamically.